HIGH ISOLATION VOLTAGE
AC INPUT RESPONSE TYPE
MULTI PHOTOCOUPLER SERIES
The PS2565-1 is optically coupled isolators containing GaAs light emitting diodes and an NPN silicon
The PS2565-1 is in a plastic DIP (Dual In-line Package) and the PS2565L-1 is lead bending type (Gull-wing) for
The PS2565L1-1 is lead bending type for long creepage distance.
The PS2565L2-1 is lead bending type for long creepage distance (Gull-wing) for surface mount.
• AC input response
• High Isolation voltage (BV = 5 000 Vr.m.s.)
• High collector to emitter voltage (VCEO = 80 V)
• High current transfer ratio (CTR = 200% TYP.)
• High-speed switching (tr = 3 μs TYP., tf = 5 μs TYP.)
<R> • Ordering number of taping product: PS2565L-1-F3 : 2 000 pcs/reel
: PS2565L2-1-E3: 1 000 pcs/reel
<R> • Safety standards
• UL approved: No. E72422
• CSA approved: No. CA 101391 (CA5A, CAN/CSA-C22.2 60065, 60950)
• BSI approved: No. 7112/7420
• SEMKO approved: No. 903238
• NEMKO approved: No. P09210868
• DEMKO approved: No. 314999
• FIMKO approved: No. FI 25119
• DIN EN60747-5-2 (VDE0884 Part2) approved: No. 40008862 (Option)
• FA/OA equipment
• Programmable logic controller
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. Before using this document, please
confirm that this is the latest version.
Not all products and/or types are available in every country. Please check with an NEC Electronics
sales representative for availability and additional information.
Document No. PN10236EJ05V0DS (5th edition)
Date Published November 2009 NS
Printed in Japan
The mark <R> shows major revised points.
The revised points can be easily searched by copying an "<R>" in the PDF file and specifying it in the "Find what:" field.