HIGH FREQUENCY FLAT COIL
PH08XXCNL Series (up to 160W)
Tape & Reel Layout for PH08XXCNL
1. Inductance is measured with both primary windings connected in services (2 to 5,
with 3 and 4 shorted).
2. Leakage inductance is measured on winding (2-5) with (3-4) and (7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
3. The “NL” suffix indicates an RoHS-compliant part number.
4. It is possible to add a primary side aux.winding to any of the above configurations
as shown in the schematics. Transformers with primary side aux. winding are non-
standard and can be made available upon request. The primary aux. winding can be
between 2 and 16 turns. To add a primary aux. winding to a given base, use the
extension .xxx. For example, to add a 4T aux. winding to the base part number
PH0801CNL, use the part number PH0801.004CNL. The height increases to 10.1mm MAX
for PH0810.xxxCNL. For the other part numbers there is no change to the height..
5. Optional Tape & Reel packaging can be ordered by adding a “T” suffix to the
complete number (i.e. PH0801.009CNL becomes PHO0801.009CNLT).
6. To determine if the transformer is suitable for your application, it is necessary to
ensure that the temperature rise of the component (ambient plus temperature rise)
not exceed its operating temperature. To determine the approximate temperature rise
of the transformer, refer to the graphs below.
2 power.pulseelectronics.com P773.H (02/18) http://www.power.pulseelectronics.com/contact