Philips Optical Storage
CD Mechanism for 2x
SCOPE OF THIS DOCUMENT
This document describes the Commercial specification of the CD mechanisms.
The provisions of this document may be altered upon agreement between both parties
If any disagreement should arises, this two parties shall meet in good faith to resolve the matter
Within the range of these specifications, parts are subjected to change without prior notice for
Please ensure to observe strictly the following, otherwise. PHILIPS may not be able to assume
the responsibility for things to happen :
* Always use the CD mechanism(s) within the conditions given in the specification
* No additional process be given to the CD mechanism(s)
* Ensure the set contains PHILIPS CD mechanism(s) is in compliance with the rules and
regulations for spurious radiation
* Measure the leakage of laser output from a set containing the CD mechanism(s) and
ensure that the set is in compliance with applicable requirements
* Always adhere to the handling instructions
All Rights are reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part is prohibited without the prior written
consent of the copyright owner.
The information presented in this document does not form part of any quotation or contract, is
believed to be accurate and reliable and may be changed without notice. No liability will be
accepted by the publisher for any consequence of its use. Publication thereof does not convey nor
imply any license under patent or other industrial or intellectual property rights.