PMLL4150; PMLL4151; PMLL4153
• Small hermetically sealed glass
• High switching speed: max. 4 ns
• General application
• Continuous reverse voltage:
max. 50 V
• Repetitive peak reverse voltage:
max. 75 V
• Repetitive peak forward current:
max. 600 mA and 450 mA
The PMLL4150, PMLL4151, PMLL4153 are high-speed switching diodes
fabricated in planar technology, and encapsulated in small hermetically sealed
glass SOD80C SMD packages.
handbook, 4 columns
• High-speed switching
• The PMLL4150 is primarily
intended for general purpose use in
computer and industrial
• The PMLL4151 and PMLL4153 are
intended for military and industrial
Cathode indicated by black band.
Fig.1 Simplified outline (SOD80C) and symbol.
1996 Sep 18