Low Skew Output Buffer
• Frequency range 50 ~ 120MHz.
• Internal phase locked loop will allow spread spec-
trum modulation on reference clock to pass to out-
• Zero input - output delay.
• Less than 700 ps device - device skew.
• Less than 250 ps skew between outputs.
www.DataShe•et4U.Lceomss than 100 ps cycle - cycle jitter.
• 2.5V or 3.3V power supply operation.
• Available in 8-Pin SOIC or MSOP package.
The PLL102-10 is a high performance, low skew, low
jitter zero delay buffer designed to distribute high
speed clocks and is available in 8-pin SOIC or MSOP
package. It has two outputs that are synchronized with
the input. The synchronization is established via
CLKOUT feed back to the input of the PLL. Since the
skew between the input and output is less than ±350
ps, the device acts as a zero delay buffer.
47745 Fremont Blvd., Fremont, California 94538 Tel (510) 492-0990 Fax (510) 492-0991 www.phaselink.com Rev 03/22/05 Page 1