Low Skew Output Buffer
• Frequency range 75 ~ 180MHz.
• Internal phase locked loop will allow spread spec-
trum modulation on reference clock to pass to the
outputs (up to 100kHz SST modulation).
• Zero input - output delay.
• Less than 700 ps device - device skew.
• Less than 250 ps skew between outputs.
www.DataShe•et4U.Lceomss than 150 ps cycle - cycle jitter.
• Output Enable function tri-state outputs.
• 3.3V operation.
• Available in 8-Pin 150mil SOIC GREEN package.
The PLL102-03 is a high performance, low skew, low
jitter zero delay buffer designed to distribute high
speed clocks and is available in an 8-pin SOIC pack-
age. It has four outputs that are synchronized with the
input. The synchronization is established via CLKOUT
feed back to the input of the PLL. Since the skew be-
tween the input and output is less than ±350 ps, the
device acts as a zero delay buffer.
If REF clock is stopped for more than 10us after it has already been
provided to the chip, and after power-up, the output clocks will
disappear. In that instance, a full power-up reset is required in order
to reactivate the output clocks.
47745 Fremont Blvd., Fremont, California 94538 Tel (510) 492-0990 Fax (510) 492-0991 www.phaselink.com Rev 02/23/06 Page 1