244T/540T/541T (25 ohmSeries)
Fast CMOS Octal
2541T are pin compatible with bipolar FAST™ Series at a
higher speed and lower power consumption
25Ω series resistor on all outputs (FCT2XXX only)
• TTL input and output levels
www.DataS•heLeto4wU.cgormound bounce outputs
• Extremely low static power
• Hysteresis on all inputs
• Industrial operating temperature range: 40°C to +85°C
– 20-pin 173 mil wide plastic TSSOP (L)
– 20-pin 209 mil wide plastic SSOP (H)
– 20-pin 300 mil wide plastic DIP (P)
– 20-pin 150 mil wide plastic QSOP (Q)
– 20-pin 150 mil wide plastic TQSOP (R)
– 20-pin 300 mil wide plastic SOIC (S)
• Device models available upon request
Pericom Semiconductor’s PI74FCT series of logic circuits are
produced in the Company’s advanced 0.6/0.8 micron CMOS
technology, achieving industry leading speed grades. All
PI74FCT2XXX devices have a built-in 25 ohm series resistor on
all outputs to reduce noise because of reflections, thus eliminating
the need for an external terminating resistor.
The PI74FCT240T/241T/244T/540T/541T and P174FCT2240T/
2241T/2244/2541T are 8-bit wide driver circuits, designed to be
used in applications requiring high-speed and high-output drive.
Ideal applications would include bus drivers, memory drivers,
address drivers, and system clock drivers.
The PI74FCT540T and PI74FCT541/2541T provide similar driver
capabilities, but have their pins physically grouped by function.
All inputs are located on one side of the package, while outputs are
on the opposite side, allowing for a much simpler and denser board
Logic Block Diagrams
*OEB for 241T, *OEB for 244T,
*Logic diagram shown for 540T.
541/2541T is the non-inverting option.