SOTINYTM Low Voltage SPDT Analog Switch
2:1 Mux/Demux Bus Switch
• CMOS Technology for Bus and Analog Applications
• Low ON Resistance: 0.8-ohm at VDD = 4.5V
• Wide VDD Range: 1.65V to 5.5V
• Rail-to-Rail Signal Range
• Control Input Over voltage Tolerance: 5.5V min.
• Fast Transition Speed: 5.2ns max. at 5V
• High Off Isolation: -62dB at 1MHz
• -70dB (1MHz) Crosstalk Rejection Reduces Signal Distortion
• Break-Before-Make Switching
• High Bandwidth: 55 MHz
• Extended Industrial Temperature Range: –40°C to 85°C
• Improved Direct Replacement for NLAS5123
• Packaging (Pb-free & Green available):
- 6-pin TDFN (1.2mm x 1.0mm)
The PI5A123 is a low RON, fast single-pole double-throw
(SPDT) CMOS switch. It can be used as an analog switch or
as a low-delay bus switch. Speciﬁed over a wide operating
power supply voltage range, 1.65V to 5.5V, the PI5A123 has a
maximum ON resistance of 2-Ohms.
Break-before-make switching prevents both switches being
enabled simultaneously. This eliminates signal disruption during
The control input, IN, tolerates input drive signals up to 5.5V,
independent of supply voltage.
PI5A123 is an improved direct replacement for the NLAS5123.
Connection Diagram (Top View)
• Cell Phones
• Portable Instrumentation
• Battery Powered Communications
• Computer Peripherals
NC, NO, COM
L NC Connected to COM
H NO Connected to COM
H = HIGH Logic Level.
L = LOW Logic Level.