Dual, Wide Bandwidth Analog Switches
• Single-Supply Operation (+2V to +6V)
• Rail-to-Rail Analog Signal Dynamic Range
• Low On-Resistance (6-Ohms typ. with 5V supply)
Minimizes Distortion and Error Voltages
• On-Resistance Flatness, 3W typ.
• Low Charge Injection Reduces Glitch Errors. Q = 4pC typ.
• High Speed. tON = 10ns typ.
• Wide –3dB Bandwidth: 230 MHz
• High-Current Channel Capability: >100mA
• TTL/CMOS Logic Compatible
• Low Power Consumption (0.5mW typ.)
• Small MSOP-8 package minimizes board area
• Audio, Video Switching and Routing
• Battery-Powered Communication Systems
• Computer Peripherals
• Portable Instrumentation
• Mechanical Relay Replacement
• Cell Phones
The PI5A126/PI5A127 are dual SPST (single-pole single-throw)
analog switches designed for single supply operation.
These high-precision devices are ideal for low-distortion audio,
video, signal switching and routing.
The PI5A126 is a normally open (NO) switch. The switch is open
when IN is LOW. The PI5A127 is a normally closed (NC) switch.
Each switch conducts current equally well in either direction
when on. When off, they block voltages up to V+.
These switches are fully specified with +5V and +3.3V supplies.
With +5V, they guarantee <10 -ohm ON-resistance. On-resistance
matching between channels is within 2 ohms. On-resistance flat-
ness is less than 5 ohms over the specified range. These switches
also guarantee fast switching speeds (tON < 20ns).
These products are available in 8-pin SOIC and MSOP plastic
packages for operation over the industrial temperature range
(–40oC to +85oC).
Functional Diagrams, Pin Configurations and Truth Tables
Switches shown for logic “0” input