• Low On-Resistance: 0.4Ω (+2.7V Supply)
• RON Matching: 0.09Ω Max.at 25 °C
• RON Flatness: 0.1Ω Max. (+3.0V Supply) at 25 °C
• Low 2nA Input Leakage at 25 °C
• +1.5V to +3.6V Single-Supply Operation
• Fast Switching Time: 40ns Max.
• -41dB Off-Isolation at 100KHz
• TTL/CMOS Logic Compatible
• Low Power Consumption: 5µW
• Packaging (Pb-free & Green available):
– 6-pin Small Compact SOT-23 (T)
– 6-pin No Lead (TDFN) (ZC)
• Communication Circuits
• Cellular Phones
• Audio and Video Signal Routing
• Portable Battery-Operated Equipment
• Data Acquisition Systems
• Computer Peripherals
• Relay Replacement
• Wireless Terminals and Peripherals
• Hard Drives
3.0V, SOTiny™ 0.4Ω
Single-Supply SPDT Analog Switch
The PI3A4624 is a single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) analog switch.
Specifications include a low ON-Resistance of 0.4Ω, and fast
switching times (40ns Max.) with 3.0V supply operation.
Specifications are given for 1.8V, 2.5V and 3.3V power supply
operation. Operating voltage range is +1.5V to +3.6V.
To minimize PC board area use, the device is available in the ultra
compact TDFN, and the small compact SOT-23, 6-pin packages.
Operating temperature range is – 40°C to 85°C.
Block Diagram, Pin Configuration
Switches shown for Logic “0” input