High voltage DC, High
capacity Cut-off Relays
using Capsule Contact
120 A 200 A
Compact high short-
circuit capacity type
• Compact, lightweight and safety
To realize quick gap cutoff with high voltage DC, hydrogen gas, which
has superior arc cooling capability, is sealed in the capsule contact
chamber. At the same time, superior safety is achieved owing to an
explosion-proof construction that prevents arc leakage.
• High contact reliability
Since the contact portion is sealed in hydrogen gas, there is no contact
oxidation. It is also dustproof and waterproof.
• Richly varied lineup
Types that are quiet in operation types and high short-circuit capacity
types are also available.
Moreover, the lineup includes plenty of all plug-in types, as well as high
carrying current types.
• Electric vehicles (HEV, PHEV, BEV, and FCV)
• Battery charge and discharge systems
• High voltage DC applications such as hybrid construction
EV Relay [Normal type]
1: 1 Form A (Screw terminal, 10 A TM type)
5: 1 Form A (20 A TM type)
1: 10 A
2: 20 A
8: 80 A
4: 120 A
7: 200 A
9: 300 A
Rated coil voltage
12: 12 V DC
24: 24 V DC
Coil terminal structure
Nil: Faston terminal (for 20 A type),
Connector (for 80 A, 120 A and 300 A), Lead wire (for 200 A)
2: Faston terminal (for 10 A type with terminal protection cover)
* EV80A, EV120A, and EV200A have vertical type, EV120A has high short-circuit capacity type, and high carrying current type (135A, 200A):
please inquire our sales representative for more information.