SURFACE MOUNT TRANSIENT VOLTAGE SUPPRESSOR POWER 600Watts
BREAK DOWN VOLTAGE
6.8 to 400 Volt
• For surface mounted applications in order to optimize board space.
• Glass passivated junction
• Low inductance
• Plastic package has Underwriters Laboratory
Fammability Classification 94V-O
• High temperature soldering : 260°C /10 seconds at terminals
• Lead free in compliance with EU RoHS 2011/65/EU directives
• Green molding compound as per IEC61249 Std. . (Halogen Free)
• Case:JEDEC DO-214AA ,Molded plastic over passivated junction
• Terminals: Solder plated,solderable per MIL-STD-750,Method 2026
• Polarity : Color band denotes cathode end
• Standard Packaging:12mm tape (EIA-481)
• Weight: 0.003 ounce, 0.093 gram
DEVICES FOR BIPOLAR APPLICATIONS
For Bidirectional use C or CA Suffix for types
Ele ctrical characteristics apply in both directions.
MAXIMUM RATINGS AND CHARACTERISTICS
Rating at 25°Cambient temperature unless otherwise specified. Resistive or inductive load, 60Hz.
For Capacitive load derate current by 20%.
Peak Pulse Power Dissipation on 10/1000s waveform (Notes 1,2, Fig.1)
Peak Forward Surge Current 8.3ms single half sine-wave
superimposed on rated load (JEDEC Method) (Notes 2,3)
Peak Pulse Current on 10/1000s waveform (Notes 1) Fig.3
Typical Thermal Resistance Junction to Air (Notes 2)
Operating Junction and Storage Temperature Range
see Table 1
-55 to +150
OC / W
1. Non-repetitive current pulse, per Fig.3 and derated above TA = 25oC per Fig. 2.
2. Mounted on 5mm2 (0.13mm thick) land areas.
3. Measured on 8.3ms, single hal f sine-wave or equivalent s quare wave, duty cycle = 4 pulse s per minute maximum.
4. A transient suppressor is selected according to the working peak reverse voltage (VRWM), which should be equal to or greater than
the DC or continuous peak operating voltage level.
PAGE . 1