SURFACE MOUNT TRANSIENT VOLTAGE SUPPRESSOR POWER 400 Watts
8.5 to 170 Volts
• For surface mounted applications in order to optimize board space.
• Low profile package
• Glass passivated junction
• Low inductance
• Plastic package has Underwriters Laboratory Flammability
• High temperature soldering : 260°C /10 seconds at terminals
• Lead free in comply with EU RoHS 2002/95/EC directives
• Green molding compound as per IEC61249 Std. . (Halogen Free)
• Case: SMAF, Plastic
• Terminals:Solder plated,solderable per MIL-STD-750,Method2026
• Polarity: Color band denotes cathode end
• Weight: 0.0011 ounces, 0.0328grams
C a th o d e
MAXIMUM RATINGS AND ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS (TA=25oC unless otherwise noted)
Peak Pulse Power Dissipation on TA=25oC (Note 1,2,4, Fig1)
Peak Forward Surge Current (Note 3,Fig 5)
Peak Pulse Current on 10/1000 us waveform (Note 1, Fig 2)
Typical Junction capacitance at VR=4V, f=1MHz
ESD Voltage per IEC6100-4-2
Typical Thermal Resistance Junction to Ambient(Note 2)
Operating Junction Temperature and Storage Temperature Range
see Table 1
-55 to +150
1. Non-repetitive current pulse, per Fig.3 and derated above TA = 25 OC per Fig. 2.
2. Mounted on FR-4 PCB single-sided copper, mini pad.
3. Peak Forward Surge Current:8.3ms single half sine-wave Superimposed on rated load (JEDEC method).
4. Peak pulse power waveform is 10/1000S.
U N IT S
PAGE . 1
Datasheet pdf - http://www.DataSheet4U.co.kr/