GLASS PASSIVATED JUNCTION TRANSIENT VOLTAGE SUPPRESSOR POWER 600 Watt
BREAK DOWN VOLTAGE
6.8 to 550 Volt
Recongnized File # E210467
• Plastic package has Underwriters Laboratory
Flammability Classification 94V-O
• 600W surge capability at 1ms
• Excellent clamping capability
• Low zener impedance
• Fast response time: typically less than 1 ps from 0 volts to BV min
• ESD IEC-61000-4-2 Air + 30kV, Contact + 30kV
• Lead free in compliance with EU RoHS 2011/65/EU directive
• Case: JEDEC DO-15 Molded plastic
• Terminals: Axial leads, solderable per MIL-STD-750, Method 2026
• Polarity: Color band denotes cathode end
• Weight: 0.014 ounce, 0.4 gram
DEVICES FOR BIPOLAR APPLICATIONS
For Bidirectional use C or CA Suffix for types
Electrical characteristics apply in both directions.
MAXIMUM RATINGS AND CHARACTERISTICS
Rating at 25°Cambient temperature unless otherwise specified. Resistive or inductive load, 60Hz.
For Capacitive load derate current by 20%.
Power Dissipation on T =25OC, t =1ms (Notes 1)
Typical Thermal Resistance (Notes 2)
Peak Pulse Current on tp=10/1000μs waveform (Notes 1)
Peak Forward Surge Current, 8.3ms Single Half Sine-Wave
Superimposed on Rated Load (Notes 3)
ESD IEC-61000-4-2 (Air)
ESD IEC-61000-4-2 (Contact)
Operating Junction and Storage Temperature Range
-65 to +175
OC / W
1. Non-repetitive current pulse, per Fig. 3 and derated above TA=25°C per Fig. 2.
2. Mounted on 48cm2 FR-4 PCB.
3. 8.3ms single half sine-wave, duty cycle= 4 pulses per minutes maximum.
4. A transient suppressor is selected according to the working peak reverse voltage (VRWM), which should be equal to or greater than the DC
or continuous peak operating voltage level.
PAGE . 1