SURFACE MOUNT TRANSIENT VOLTAGE SUPPRESSOR POWER 400 Watt
3.3 to 250 Volt
• For surface mounted applications in order to optimize board space.
• Glass passivated junction
• Low inductance
• Ultra thin profile package for space constrained utilization
• Package suitable for automated handling
• Plastic package has Underwriters Laboratory Flammability
• High temperature soldering : 260°C /10 seconds at terminals
• ESD IEC-61000-4-2 Air + 30kV, Contact + 30kV
• Lead free in compliance with EU RoHS2.0 (2011/65/EU & 2015/865/
• Green molding compound as per IEC61249 Std. . (Halogen Free)
• Case: Plastic molded
• Terminals: Solder plated, solderable per MIL-STD-750,Method2026
• Polarity: Color band denotes cathode end
• Weight: 0.0011 ounces, 0.0328 grams
MAXIMUM RATINGS AND ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS (TA=25oC unless otherwise noted)
R AT I NG
Peak Pulse Power Dissipation on TA=25oC (Note 1,2,4, Fig1)
Peak Forward Surge Current (Note 3,Fig 5)
Peak Pulse Current on 10/1000 us waveform (Note 1, Fig 2)
ESD IEC-61000-4-2 (Air)
ESD IEC-61000-4-2 (Contact)
Typical Thermal Resistance Junction to Ambient (Note 2)
Operating Junction Temperature and Storage Temperature Range
see Table 1
-55 to +150
1. Non-repetitive current pulse, per Fig.3 and derated above TA=25OC per Fig. 2.
2. Mounted on FR-4 PCB single-sided copper, mini pad.
3. Peak Forward Surge Current : 8.3ms single hafl sine-wave Superimposed on rated load.
4. Peak pulse power waveform is tp=10/1000μs.
5. A transient suppressor is selected according to the working pe ak reverse voltage(VRWM), which should be
equal to or greater than the DC or continuous peak operating voltage level.
UNI T S
PAGE . 1