Thank you for purchasing the OMEGA CA100 COMPACT CAL. This User's Manual
contains useful information regarding the instrument's functions and operating
procedures as well as precautions that should be observed during use. To ensure proper
use of the instrument, please read the manual thoroughly before operating it. Keep the
manual in the carrying case for quick reference whenever a question arises.
• The contents of this manual are subject to change without prior notice as a result of
improvements in the instrument's performance and functions.
• Every effort has been made in the preparation of this manual to ensure the accuracy of
its contents. However, should you have any questions or find any errors, please
contact your nearest representative.
• Copying or reproduction of any or all of the contents of this manual without Omega's
permission is strictly prohibited.
• MS-DOS is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
• Company names and product names which appear in this manual are the trademarks
or registered trademarks of the respective companies.
1st Edition: March 1999
Free Datasheet http://www.datasheet-pdf.com/