2 x 12 W hi-ﬁ audio power ampliﬁer
The TDA1521/TDA1521Q is a dual hi-fi audio power amplifier encapsulated in a 9-lead plastic power package.
The device is especially designed for mains fed applications (e.g. stereo tv sound and stereo radio).
• Requires very few external components
• Input muted during power-on and off
(no switch-on or switch-off clicks)
• Low offset voltage between output and ground
• Excellent gain balance between channels
• Hi-fi according to IEC 268 and DIN 45500
• Thermally protected
QUICK REFERENCE DATA
Supply voltage range
Output power at THD = 0,5%,
VP = ± 16 V
Gain balance between channels
Noise output voltage
VP ± 7,5 to ± 21,0 V
TDA1521: 9 leads in-line; plastic power (SOT131); SOT131-1; 1996 August 20.
TDA1521Q: 9 leads SIL-bent-to-DIL; plastic power (SOT157); SOT157-2; 1996 August 20.