NPN/PNP general purpose transistors
• 300 mW total power dissipation
• Very small 1.6 × 1.2 mm ultra thin package
• Self alignment during soldering due to straight leads
• Low collector capacitance
• Low VCEsat
• High current capabilities
• Improved thermal behaviour due to flat leads
• Reduced required PCB area
• Reduced pick and place costs.
• Heavy duty battery powered equipment (automotive,
telecom and audio-video) such as motor and lamp
• VCEsat critical applications such as latest low supply
voltage IC applications
• All battery driven equipment, to save battery power.
NPN/PNP low VCEsat transistor pair in a SOT666 plastic
Fig.1 Simplified outline (SOT666) and symbol.
2001 Nov 07