1 Mbps, OPEN COLLECTOR OUTPUT, FOR GATE DRIVE INTERFACE
INTELLIGENT POWER MODULE
5-PIN SOP PHOTOCOUPLER
The PS9713 is an optically coupled isolator containing a GaAlAs LED on the input side and a photo diode and a
signal processing circuit on the output side on one chip.
• High instantaneous common mode rejection voltage (CMH, CML = ±15 kV/µs MIN.)
• Small package (5-pin SOP)
• High-speed response (tPHL = 500 ns MAX., tPLH = 750 ns MAX.)
• Maximum propagation delays (tPLH − tPHL = 270 ns TYP.)
• Pulse width distortion ( | tPHL − tPLH | = 270 ns TYP.)
• Ordering number of taping product: PS9713-F3, F4: 3 500 pcs/reel
• UL approved: File No. E72422 (S)
• VDE0884 approved (Option)
• IPM Driver
• General purpose inverter
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. Before using this document, please
confirm that this is the latest version.
Not all devices/types available in every country. Please check with local NEC representative for
availability and additional information.
Document No. P13982EJ2V0DS00 (2nd edition)
Date Published May 2000 NS CP(K)
Printed in Japan