HIGH NOISE REDUCTION/HIGH-SPEED 10 Mbps, TOTEM-POLE OUTPUT TYPE
5-PIN SOP TOM PHOTOCOUPLER
The PS9711 is an optically coupled high-speed, totem-pole output isolator containing a GaAlAs LED on light
emitting diode (input) and a photodiode and a signal processing circuit on light receiving side (output side) on one
• High common mode transient immunity (CMH, CML = ±10 kV/µs TYP.)
• Small package (5-pin SOP)
• High-speed response (tPHL = 30 ns, tPLH = 35 ns TYP.)
• Pulse width distortion (tPHL – tPLH = 7 ns TYP.)
• Totem-pole output (No pull-up resistor required)
• Ordering number of taping product: PS9711-E3, E4: 900 pcs/reel,
PS9711-F3, F4 (Recommended): 3 500 pcs/reel
• Computer and peripheral manufactures
• Measurement equipment
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. Before using this document, please
confirm that this is the latest version.
Not all devices/types available in every country. Please check with local NEC representative for
availability and additional information.
Document No. P13103EJ3V0DS00 (3rd edition)
Date Published February 2000 NS CP(K)
Printed in Japan
The mark • shows major revised points.