HIGH SPEED DIGITAL OUTPUT TYPE
5-PIN SOP PHOTOCOUPLER
The PS9701 is an optically coupled isolator containing a GaAlAs LED on light emitting side (input side) and a
photodiode and a signal processing circuit on light receiving side (output side) on one chip.
This is SOP (Small Outline Package) type for high-density applications.
• High isolation voltage (BV = 2 500 Vr.m.s.)
• Small and thin package (5-pin SOP)
• High-speed response (tPHL = 36 ns TYP., tPLH = 60 ns TYP.)
• Low threshold input current (IFHL = 2.5 mA TYP.)
• Open-collector type
• Ordering number of taping product: PS9701-1-E3, E4, F3, F4
• UL approved: File No. E72422 (S)
• VDE0884 approved (Option)
• Computer and peripheral manufactures
• Measurement equipment
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. Before using this document, please
confirm that this is the latest version.
Not all devices/types available in every country. Please check with local NEC representative for
availability and additional information.
Document No. P11437EJ4V0DS00 (4th edition)
Date Published September 1999 NS CP(K)
Printed in Japan
The mark • shows major revised points.