HIGH NOISE REDUCTION/HIGH-SPEED 10 Mbps, TOTEM-POLE OUTPUT TYPE
8-PIN DIP PHOTOCOUPLER
The PS9611 and PS9611L are optically coupled high-speed, totem-pole output isolators containing a GaAlAs LED
on light emitting diode (input side) and a photodiode and a signal processing circuit on light receiving side (output
side) on one chip.
The PS9611 is in a plastic DIP (Dual In-line Package) and the PS9611L is lead bending type (Gull-wing) for
• High common mode transient immunity (CMH, CML = ±10 kV/µs TYP.)
• High-speed response (tPHL, tPLH = 30 ns TYP.)
• Pulse width distortion (tPHL − tPLH = 3 ns TYP.)
• Totem-pole output (No pull-up resistor required)
• Ordering number of taping product: PS9611L-E3, E4: 1 000 pcs/reel
• Computer and peripheral manufactures
• Measurement equipment
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. Before using this document, please
confirm that this is the latest version.
Not all devices/types available in every country. Please check with local NEC representative for
availability and additional information.
Document No. P13102EJ3V0DS00 (3rd edition)
Date Published February 2000 NS CP(K)
Printed in Japan
The mark • shows major revised points.