HIGH CMR, 10 Mbps TOTEM POLE OUTPUT TYPE
5-PIN SOP PHOTOCOUPLER
The PS9115 is an optically coupled high-speed, totem pole output isolator containing a GaAlAs LED on the input
side and a photodiode and a signal processing circuit on the output side on one chip.
The PS9115 is specified high CMR, high CTR and pulse width distortion with operating temperature.
• High common mode transient immunity (CMH, CML = ±20 kV/µs TYP.)
• Small package (5-pin SOP)
• Pulse width distortion ( tPHL − tPLH = 7 ns TYP.)
• High-speed (10 Mbps)
• High isolation voltage (BV = 2 500 Vr.m.s.)
• Totem pole output
• Ordering number of taping product: PS9115-F3, F4: 2 500 pcs/reel
• Pb-Free product
• Safety standards
• UL approved: File No. E72422
• DIN EN60747-5-2 (VDE0884 Part2) approved No. 40008902 (Option)
• Measurement equipment
• Line Receiver for FA Network
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. Before using this document, please confirm that
this is the latest version.
Not all devices/types available in every country. Please check with local NEC Compound Semiconductor Devices
representative for availability and additional information.
Document No. PN10267EJ02V0DS (2nd edition)
Date Published February 2005 CP(K)
Printed in Japan
The mark shows major revised points.
© NEC Compound Semiconductor Devices, Ltd. 2003, 2005