1 Mbps, OPEN COLLECTOR OUTPUT
HIGH CMR, INTELLIGENT POWER MODULE
5-PIN SOP PHOTOCOUPLER
The PS9113 is an optically coupled isolator containing a GaAlAs LED on the input side and a photo diode and a
signal processing circuit on the output side on one chip.
The PS9113 is specified high CMR, high CTR and pulse width distortion with operating temperature. It is suitable
for IPM drive.
• High instantaneous common mode rejection voltage (CMH, CML = ±15 kV/µs MIN.)
• Small package (5-pin SOP)
• High-speed response (tPHL = 500 ns MAX., tPLH = 750 ns MAX.)
• Maximum propagation delays (tPLH − tPHL = 270 ns TYP.)
• Pulse width distortion ( tPHL − tPLH = 270 ns TYP.)
• Ordering number of taping product: PS9113-F3, F4: 2 500 pcs/reel
• Pb-Free product
• Safety standards
• UL approved: File No. E72422
• DIN EN60747-5-2 (VDE0884 Part2) approved: No. 40008902 (Option)
• IPM Driver
• General purpose inverter
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. Before using this document, please confirm that
this is the latest version.
Not all devices/types available in every country. Please check with local NEC Compound Semiconductor Devices
representative for availability and additional information.
Document No. PN10265EJ02V0DS (2nd edition)
Date Published February 2005 CP(K)
Printed in Japan
The mark shows major revised points.
© NEC Compound Semiconductor Devices, Ltd. 2003, 2005