1 Mbps HIGH CMR ANALOG OUTPUT TYPE
5-PIN SOP (SO-5) PHOTOCOUPLER
The PS8101 is an optically coupled isolator containing a GaAlAs LED on the light emitting diode (input side) and a
PIN photodiode and a high-speed amplifier transistor on the output side on one chip.
This is a plastic SOP (Small Out-line Package) type for high density applications.
<R> • High common mode transient immunity (CMH, CML = ±15 kV/μs MIN.)
• Small package (SO-5)
• High supply voltage (VCC = 35 V)
• High isolation voltage (BV = 3 750 Vr.m.s.)
• High-speed response (tPHL = 0.8 μs MAX., tPLH = 1.2 μs MAX.)
• Ordering number of taping product: PS8101-F3, F4: 2 500 pcs/reel
• Pb-Free product
• Safety standards
• UL approved: File No. E72422
<R> • CSA approved: No. CA 101391 (CA5A, CAN/CSA-C22.2 60065, 60950)
• DIN EN60747-5-2 (VDE0884 Part2) approved: No. 40008902 (Option)
• Computer and peripheral manufactures
• General purpose inverter
• Substitutions for relays and pulse transformers
• Power supply
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. Before using this document, please
confirm that this is the latest version.
Not all products and/or types are available in every country. Please check with an NEC Electronics
sales representative for availability and additional information.
Document No. PN10260EJ06V0DS (6th edition)
Date Published August 2009 NS
Printed in Japan
The mark <R> shows major revised points.
The revised points can be easily searched by copying an "<R>" in the PDF file and specifying it in the "Find what:" field.