Solid State Relay
4-PIN ULTRA SMALL FLAT-LEAD,
LOW C × R (3 pF • Ω)
1-ch Optical Coupled MOS FET
The PS7801J-1A is a low output capacitance solid state relay containing a GaAs LED on the light emitting side
(input side) and MOS FETs on the output side.
An ultra small flat-lead package has been provided which realizes a reduction in mounting area of about 50%
compared with the PS72xx series.
It is suitable for high-frequency signal control, due to its low C × R (3 pF • Ω), low output capacitance, and low off-
state leakage current.
• Ultra small flat-lead package (4.2 (L) × 2.5 (W) × 1.85 (H) mm)
• Low C × R (C × R = 2.9 pF • Ω)
• Low output capacitance (Cout = 1.3 pF TYP.)
• 1 channel type (1 a output)
• Designed for AC/DC switching line changer
• Low offset voltage
• Ordering number of taping product: PS7801J-1A-F3: 3 500 pcs/reel
• Pb-Free product
• Safety standards
• UL approved: File No. E72422
1. LED Anode
2. LED Cathode
3. MOS FET
4. MOS FET
• Measurement equipment
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. Before using this document, please
confirm that this is the latest version.
Not all products and/or types are available in every country. Please check with an NEC Electronics
sales representative for availability and additional information.
Document No. PN10687EJ01V0DS (1st edition)
Date Published December 2007 NS
Printed in Japan