Solid State Relay
6-PIN DIP, HIGH ISOLATION VOLTAGE
1-ch Optical Coupled MOS FET
The PS7360-1A and PS7360L-1A are solid state relays containing GaAs LEDs on the light emitting side (input
side) and MOS FETs on the output side.
They are suitable for analog signal control because of their low offset and high linearity.
The PS7360L-1A has a surface mount type lead.
• High isolation voltage (BV = 3 750 Vr.m.s.)
• 1 channel type (1 a output)
• Low LED operating current (IF = 2 mA)
• Designed for AC/DC switching line changer
• Small package (6-pin DIP)
• Low offset voltage
• PS7360L-1A: Surface mount type
• UL approved: File No. E72422 (S)
• BSI approved: No. 8252/8253
• CSA approved: No. CA 101391
• Exchange equipment
• Measurement equipment
• FA/OA equipment
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. Before using this document, please
confirm that this is the latest version.
Not all devices/types available in every country. Please check with local NEC representative for
availability and additional information.
Document No. P11567EJ6V0DS00 (6th edition)
Date Published October 1999 NS CP(K)
Printed in Japan
The mark • shows major revised points.