PRELIMINARY DATA SHEET
CURRENT LIMIT TYPE
4-PIN SOP 400 V OCMOS FET
(1-ch OCMOS FET)
The PS7241S-1A is a solid state relay containing GaAs LEDs on the light emitting side (input side) and MOS FETs
including current control circuit on the output side. Current control circuit of OCMOS FET protects this device from
thermal breakdown and output circuit.
It is suitable for analog signal control because of its low offset and high linearity.
• Shut down type circuit
• Limit current (ILMT = 155 to 210 mA)
• Small and thin package (4-pin SOP, Height = 2.1 mm)
• 1 channel type (1 a output)
• Low LED operating current (IF = 2 mA)
• Designed for AC/DC switching line changer
• Low offset voltage
• Ordering number of taping product: PS7241S-1A-E3, E4, F3, F4
• UL approved: File No. E72422 (S)
• Note PC, PDA
• Modem card
• Telephone, FAX
• Measurement equipment
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. Before using this document, please
confirm that this is the latest version.
Not all devices/types available in every country. Please check with local NEC representative for
availability and additional information.
Document No. P13922EJ2V0DS00 (2nd edition)
Date Published July 1999 NS CP(K)
Printed in Japan
The mark • shows major revised points.