Solid State Relay
8-PIN SOP, 400V BREAK DOWN VOLTAGE
NORMALLY OPEN TYPE
2-ch Optical Coupled MOS FET
The PS7241-2A is a solid state relay containing GaAs LEDs on the light emitting side (input side) and normally
open (N.O.) contact MOS FETs on the output side.
It is suitable for analog signal control because of their low offset and high linearity.
• 2 channel type (1 a + 1 a output)
• Low LED operating current (IF = 2 mA)
• Designed for AC/DC switching line changer
• Small and thin package (8-pin SOP, Height = 2.1 mm)
• Low offset voltage
• Ordering number of taping product : PS7241-2A-F3, F4: 1 500 pcs/reel
<R> • Pb-Free product
• Safety standards
• UL approved: File No. E72422
• BSI approved: No. 8241/8242
• CSA approved: No. CA 101391
• Exchange equipment
• Measurement equipment
• FA/OA equipment
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. Before using this document, please
confirm that this is the latest version.
Not all products and/or types are available in every country. Please check with an NEC Electronics
sales representative for availability and additional information.
Document No. PN10304EJ02V0DS (2nd edition)
Date Published August 2006 NS CP(K)
Printed in Japan
The mark <R> shows major revised points.
The revised points can be easily searched by copying an "<R>" in the PDF file and specifying it in the "Find what:" field.