Solid State Relay
8-PIN SOP 200 V BREAK DOWN VOLTAGE
2-ch Optical Coupled MOS FET
The PS7221-2A is solid state relay containing GaAs LEDs on the light emitting side (input side) and MOS FETs on
the output side.
It is suitable for analog signal control because of their low offset and high linearity.
• 2 channel type (1 a + 1 a output)
• Low LED operating current (IF = 2 mA)
• Designed for AC/DC switching line changer
• Small and thin package (8-pin SOP, Height = 2.1 mm)
• Low offset voltage
• Ordering number of taping product: PS7221-2A-F3, F4
• UL approved: File No. E72422 (S)
• BSI approved: No. 8241/8242
• CSA approved: No. CA 101391
• Exchange equipment
• Measurement equipment
• FA/OA equipment
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. Before using this document, please
confirm that this is the latest version.
Not all devices/types available in every country. Please check with local NEC representative for
availability and additional information.
Document No. P12672EJ4V0DS00 (4th edition)
Date Published October 1999 NS CP (K)
Printed in Japan
The mark • shows major revised points.