PRELIMINARY DATA SHEET
Solid State Relay
4-PIN SOP, 0.1 Ω LOW ON-STATE RESISTANCE
60 V BREAK DOWN VOLTAGE
1.25 A CONTINUOUS LOAD CURRENT
1-ch Optical Coupled MOS FET
The PS720C-1A is a low on-state resistance solid state relay containing a GaAs LED on the input side and MOS
FETs on the output side.
It is suitable for PLC, etc., because of its large continuous load current and low on-state resistance.
• Low on-state resistance (Ron = 0.1 Ω TYP.)
• Large continuous load current (IL = 1.25 A)
• High-speed switching time (ton = 2 ms TYP., toff = 0.05 ms TYP.)
• 1 channel type (1 a output)
• Designed for AC/DC switching line changer
• Small and thin package (4-pin SOP, Height = 2.1 mm)
• High isolation voltage (BV = 1 500 Vr.m.s.)
• Low offset voltage
• Ordering number of taping product: PS720C-1A-F3: 3 500 pcs/reel
• Pb-Free product
1. LED Anode
2. LED Cathode
3. MOS FET
4. MOS FET
• Measurement equipment
• FA equipment
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. Before using this document, please
confirm that this is the latest version.
Not all products and/or types are available in every country. Please check with an NEC Electronics
sales representative for availability and additional information.
Document No. PN10778EJ01V0DS (1st edition)
Date Published August 2009 NS
Printed in Japan