Solid State Relay
4-PIN SOP, 0.6 Ω LOW ON-STATE RESISTANCE
600 mA CONTINUOUS LOAD CURRENT
1-ch Optical Coupled MOS FET
The PS7206-1A is a low on-state resistance solid state relay containing GaAs LEDs on the light emitting side
(input side) and MOS FETs on the output side.
It is suitable for PLC, etc. because of its large continuous load current and low on-state resistance.
• Low on-state resistance (Ron = 0.6 Ω TYP.)
• Large continuous load current (IL = 600 mA)
• 1 channel type (1 a output)
• Designed for AC/DC switching line changer
• Small and thin package (4-pin SOP, Height = 2.1 mm)
• High isolation voltage (BV = 1 500 Vr.m.s.)
• Low offset voltage
• Ordering number of taping product: PS7206-1A-E3, E4, F3, F4
• Measurement equipment
• FA equipment
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. Before using this document, please
confirm that this is the latest version.
Not all devices/types available in every country. Please check with local NEC representative for
availability and additional information.
Document No. P14496EJ5V0DS00 (5th edition)
Date Published June 2000 NS CP(K)
Printed in Japan
The mark • shows major revised points.