Solid State Relay
6-PIN DIP, 0.08 Ω LOW ON-STATE RESISTANCE
2.0 A CONTINUOUS LOAD CURRENT
1-ch Optical Coupled MOS FET
The PS710E-1A and PS710EL-1A are solid state relays containing a GaAs LED on the input side and MOS FETs
on the output side.
It is suitable for PLC, etc. because of its large continuous load current and low on-state resistance.
The PS710EL-1A has a surface mount type lead.
• Low on-state resistance (Ron = 0.08 Ω TYP.)
• Large continuous load current (IL = 2.0 A)
• 1 channel type (1 a output)
• Low LED operating current (IF = 2 mA)
• Designed for AC/DC switching line changer
• Small package (6-pin DIP)
• Low offset voltage
• Ordering number of taping product: PS710EL-1A-E3, E4: 1 000 pcs/reel
<R> • Pb-Free product
<R> • Safety standards
• UL approved: File No. E72422
• Measurement equipment
• FA equipment
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. Before using this document, please
confirm that this is the latest version.
Not all products and/or types are available in every country. Please check with an NEC Electronics
sales representative for availability and additional information.
Document No. PN10127EJ02V0DS (2nd edition)
Date Published July 2006 NS CP(K)
Printed in Japan
The mark <R> shows major revised points.
The revised points can be easily searched by copying an "<R>" in the PDF file and specifying it in the "Find what:" field.