Solid State Relay
6-PIN DIP, 0.1 Ω LOW ON-STATE RESISTANCE
1.8 A CONTINUOUS LOAD CURRENT
1-ch Optical Coupled MOS FET
The PS710A-1A and PS710AL-1A are solid state relays containing GaAs LEDs on the light emitting side (input
side) and MOS FETs on the output side.
It is suitable for PLC, etc. because of its large continuous load current and low on-state resistance.
The PS710AL-1A has a surface mount type lead.
• Low on-state resistance (Ron = 0.1 Ω TYP.)
• Large continuous load current (IL = 1.8 A)
• 1 channel type (1 a output)
• Low LED operating current (IF = 2 mA)
• Designed for AC/DC switching line changer
• Small package (6-pin DIP)
• Low offset voltage
• PS710AL-1A: Surface mount type
• Measurement equipment
• FA equipment
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. Before using this document, please
confirm that this is the latest version.
Not all devices/types available in every country. Please check with local NEC representative for
availability and additional information.
Document No. P14574EJ4V0DS00 (4th edition)
Date Published June 2000 NS CP(K)
Printed in Japan
The mark • shows major revised points.