4, 16-PIN SOP PHOTOCOUPLER
The PS2811-1 and PS2811-4 are optically coupled isolators containing a GaAs light emitting diode and an NPN
silicon phototransistor in a plastic SOP for high density applications.
The package is an SOP (Small Outline Package) type for high density mounting applications.
• High current transfer ratio (CTR = 200 % TYP. @ IF = 1mA)
• High isolation voltage (BV = 2 500 Vr.m.s.)
• Small and thin package (4, 16-pin SOP, Pin pitch 1.27 mm)
• Ordering number of taping product: PS2811-1-F3, F4, PS2811-4-F3, F4
• Programmable logic controllers
• Small power supply
• Hybrid IC
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. Before using this document, please
confirm that this is the latest version.
Not all devices/types available in every country. Please check with local NEC representative for
availability and additional information.
Document No. P14763EJ1V0DS00 (1st edition)
Date Published April 2000 NS CP(K)
Printed in Japan