AC INPUT RESPONSE
HIGH COLLECTOR TO EMITTER VOLTAGE TYPE
SOP MULTI PHOTOCOUPLER SERIES
The PS2707-1, PS2707-2, PS2707-4 are optically coupled isolators containing GaAs light emitting diodes and an
NPN silicon phototransistor.
Each is mounted in a plastic SOP (Small Outline Package) for high density applications.
This package has shield effect to cut off ambient light.
• AC input response
• High collector to emitter voltage (VCEO = 120 V)
• High isolation voltage (BV = 3 750 Vr.m.s.)
• Small and thin (SOP) package
• High-speed switching (tr, tf = 10 µs TYP.)
• Ordering number of taping product (1-ch only): PS2707-1-E3, E4, F3, F4
• UL approved: File No. E72422 (S)
• VDE0884 approved (Option)
• Hybrid IC
• FA/OA equipment
• Programmable logic controllers
Safety Standard Approval
Standard specification products
• UL approved
VDE0884 specification products (Option)
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. Before using this document, please
confirm that this is the latest version.
Not all devices/types available in every country. Please check with local NEC representative for
availability and additional information.
Document No. P11311EJ5V0DS00 (5th edition)
Date Published February 1999 NS CP(K)
Printed in Japan
The mark • shows major revised points.