HIGH ISOLATION VOLTAGE
HIGH COLLECTOR TO EMITTER VOLTAGE TYPE
SOP MULTI PHOTOCOUPLER
The PS2703-1, PS2703-2, PS2703-4 are optically coupled isolators containing a GaAs light emitting diode and an
NPN silicon phototransistor.
Each is mounted in a plastic SOP (Small Outline Package) for high density applications.
This package has shield effect to cut off ambient light.
• High isolation voltage (BV = 3 750 Vr.m.s.)
• High collector to emitter voltage (VCEO = 120 V)
• SOP (Small Outline Package) type
• Each isolated channel per package
• High-speed switching (tr, tf = 10 µs TYP.)
• Taping product number (Only-1 type): PS2703-1-E3, E4, F3, F4
• UL approved: File No. E72422 (S)
• VDE0884 approved (Option)
• Hibrid IC
• FA/OA equipment
• Programmable logic controllers
• Power supply
Safety Standard Approval
Standard specification products
• UL approved
VDE0884 specification products (Option)
The information in this document is subject to change without notice.
Document No. P11308EJ6V0DS00 (6th edition)
Date Published December 1998 NS CP(K)
Printed in Japan
The mark • shows major revised points.