HIGH ISOLATION VOLTAGE DARLINGTON TRANSISTOR
SOP MULTI PHOTOCOUPLER SERIES
The PS2702-1, PS2702-2, PS2702-4, are optically coupled isolators containing a GaAs light emitting diode and an
NPN silicon darlington-connected phototransistor.
Each is mounted in a plastic SOP (Small Out-line Package) for high density applications.
This package has shield effect to cut off ambient light.
• High current transfer ratio (CTR = 2 000 % TYP.)
• High isolation voltage (BV = 3 750 Vr.m.s.)
• Small and thin (SOP) package
• High-speed switching (tr, tf = 200 µs TYP.)
• Ordering number of taping product (1-ch only): PS2702-1-E3, E4, F3, F4
• UL approved: File No. E72422 (S)
• VDE0884 approved (Option)
• Hybrid IC
• FA/OA equipment
• Programmable logic controllers
Safety Standard Approval
Standard specification products
• UL approved
VDE0884 specification products (Option)
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. Before using this document, please
confirm that this is the latest version.
Not all devices/types available in every country. Please check with local NEC representative for
availability and additional information.
Document No. P11307EJ6V0DS00 (6th edition)
Date Published February 1999 NS CP(K)
Printed in Japan
The mark • shows major revised points.