LONG CREEPAGE TYPE HIGH ISOLATION VOLTAGE
The PS2581L1, PS2581L2 are optically coupled isolators containing a GaAs light emitting diode and an NPN
silicon phototransistor in a plastic DIP (Dual In-line Package).
Creepage distance and clearance of leads are over 8 millimeters.
The PS2581L2 is lead bending type (Gull-wing) for surface mounting.
• Long creepage and clearance distance (8 mm)
• High isolation voltage (BV = 5 000 Vr.m.s.)
• High collector to emitter voltage (VCEO = 80 V)
• High-speed switching (tr = 3 µs TYP., tf = 5 µs TYP.)
• High current transfer ratio (CTR = 200 % TYP.)
• UL approved: File No. E72422 (S)
• CSA approved: No. 101391
• BSI approved: No. 8243/8244
• NEMKO approved: No. P97103006
• DEMKO approved: No. 307269
• SEMKO approved: No. 9741154/01
• FIMKO approved: No. 018277
• VDE0884 approved
(lead bending surface mount)
4-pin DIP taping
Safety Standard Approval
UL, CSA, BSI, NEMKO, DEMKO,
SEMKO, FIMKO, VDE approved
Application Part Number *1
*1 As applying to Safety Standard, following part number should be used.
The information in this document is subject to change without notice.
Document No. P12809EJ2V0DS00 (2nd edition)
Date Published June 1998 NS CP(K)
Printed in Japan
The mark • shows major revised points.