HIGH ISOLATION VOLTAGE SAFETY STANDARD TYPE
MULTI PHOTOCOUPLER SERIES
The PS2571-1, -4 and PS2571L-1, -4 are optically coupled isolators containing GaAs light emitting diodes and
NPN silicon phototransistors.
The PS2571-1, -4 are in a plastic DIP (Dual In-line Package) and the PS2571L-1, -4 are lead bending type (Gull-
wing) for surface mount.
• High isolation voltage (BV = 5 000 Vr.m.s.)
• High current transfer ratio (CTR = 200 % TYP.)
• High-speed switching (tr = 3 µs TYP., tf = 5 µs TYP.)
• Ordering number of taping product : PS2571L-1-E3, E4, F3, F4
• UL approved: File No. E72422 (S)
• BSI approved: No. 8343/8344
• CSA approved: No. CA 101391
• NEMKO approved: No. P98102650
• DEMKO approved: No. 308152
• SEMKO approved: No. 9832161/01
• FIMKO approved: No. F1 11899
• VDE0884 approved (Option)
• Power supply
• Telephone, FAX
• FA/OA equipment
• Programmable logic controller
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. Before using this document, please
confirm that this is the latest version.
Not all devices/types available in every country. Please check with local NEC representative for
availability and additional information.
Document No. P13857EJ2V0DS00 (2nd edition)
Date Published August 1999 NS CP(K)
Printed in Japan
The mark • shows major revised points.