PRELIMINARY DATA SHEET
OPERATING AMBIENT TEMPERATURE 110°C
The PS2561D-1 is an optically coupled isolator containing a GaAs light emitting diode and an NPN silicon
The PS2561D-1 is in a plastic DIP (Dual In-line Package) and the PS2561DL-1 is lead bending type (Gull-wing) for
The PS2561DL1-1 is lead bending type for long creepage distance.
The PS2561DL2-1 is lead bending type for long creepage distance (Gull-wing) for surface mount.
• Operating ambient temperature: 110°C
• High Isolation voltage (BV = 5 000 Vr.m.s.)
• High collector to emitter voltage (VCEO = 80 V)
• High current transfer ratio (CTR = 160% TYP.)
• High-speed switching (tr = 3 μs TYP., tf = 5 μs TYP.)
• Ordering number of taping product: PS2561DL-1-F3 : 2 000 pcs/reel
: PS2561DL2-1-E3: 1 000 pcs/reel
• Pb-Free product
• Power supply
• FA/OA equipment
• Programmable logic controller
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. Before using this document, please
confirm that this is the latest version.
Not all products and/or types are available in every country. Please check with an NEC Electronics
sales representative for availability and additional information.
Document No. PN10777EJ01V0DS (1st edition)
Date Published August 2009 NS
Printed in Japan