< Silicon RF Power Modules >
RoHS Compliance, 378-470MHz 60W 12.5V, 2 Stage Amp. For MOBILE RADIO
The RA60H3847M1 is a 60-watt RF MOSFET Amplifier
Module for 12.5-volt mobile radios that operate in the 378- to
The battery can be connected directly to the drain of the
enhancement-mode MOSFET transistors. Without the gate
voltage (VGG=0V), only a small leakage current flows into the
drain and the nominal output signal (Pout=60W) attenuates up to
60 dB. The output power and the drain current increase as the
gate voltage increases. The output power and the drain current
increase substantially with the gate voltage around 0V(minimum).
The nominal output power becomes available at the state that
VGG is 4V (typical) and 5V (maximum).
This module is designed for non-linear FM modulation,
but may also be used for linear modulation by setting the
drain quiescent current with the gate voltage and controlling
the output power with the input power.
• Enhancement-Mode MOSFET Transistors
(IDD 0 @ VDD=12.5V, VGG=0V)
• Pout>60W, T>40% @ VDD=12.5V, VGG=5V, Pin=50mW
• Broadband Frequency Range: 378-470MHz
• Metal shield structure that makes the improvements of spurious
• Module Size: 67 x 19.4 x 9.9 mm
• Linear operation is possible by setting the quiescent drain
current with the gate voltages and controlling the output power
with the input power.
1 RF Input (Pin)
2 Gate Voltage (VGG), Power Control
3 Drain Voltage (VDD), Battery
4 RF Output (Pout)
5 RF Ground (Case)
PACKAGE CODE: H2M
• RA60H3847M1 is a RoHS compliant product.
• RoHS compliance is indicate by the letter “G” after the Lot Marking.
• This product include the lead in the Glass of electronic parts and the
lead in electronic Ceramic parts.
However, it is applicable to the following exceptions of RoHS Directions.
1.Lead in the Glass of a cathode-ray tube, electronic parts, and
2.Lead in electronic Ceramic parts.
Publication Date :Jun. 2017