The RF MOSFET Line
30W, to 400MHz, 28V
Designed for wideband large signal output and drive stages
up to 400 MHz range.
N–Channel enhancement mode
• Guaranteed 28 V, 150 MHz performance
Output power = 30 W
Minimum gain = 13 dB
Efficiency — 60% (Typical)
• Small– and large–signal characterization
• Typical performance at 400 MHz, 28 Vdc, 30 W output = 7.7 dB gain
• 100% tested for load mismatch at all phase angles with 30:1 VSWR
• Low noise figure — 1.5 dB (typ.) at 1.0 A, 150 MHz
• Excellent thermal stability, ideally suited for Class A operation
• Facilitates manual gain control, ALC and modulation techniques
M/A-COM Technology Solutions Inc. (MACOM) and its affiliates reserve the right to make changes to the product(s) or information contained herein without notice.
Visit www.macom.com for additional data sheets and product information.
For further information and support please visit: