High Power Shunt PIN Diode
50 MHz - 5 GHz
350 W CW Incident Power Handling @ 3 GHz
0.15 dB Insertion Loss @ 3 GHz
29 dB Isolation @ 3 GHz
Lead-Free 3 mm 12-lead QFN Package
Halogen-Free “Green” Mold Compound
The MADP-011104 is a high-power PIN diode
assembled in a lead-free 3 mm 12-lead QFN plastic
package. This shunt device provides exceptional
switch or attenuator performance from 50 MHz to 5
This compact device is ideally suited to switch and
attenuator applications from HF through S band,
where higher peak and CW power, lower loss, and
higher linearity surface-mount diode assemblies are
500 Piece Tape and Reel
3000 Piece Tape and Reel
1. Reference Application Note M513 for reel size information
2. All sample boards include 5 loose parts.
N/C N/C N/C
12 11 10
N/C N/C N/C
1, 2 RF1
3 - 7, 10 - 12
3. MACOM recommends connecting unused package pins to
4. The exposed pad centered on the package bottom must be
connected to RF, DC and thermal ground.
* Restrictions on Hazardous Substances, European Union Directive 2011/65/EU.
MACOM Technology Solutions Inc. (MACOM) and its affiliates reserve the right to make changes to the product(s) or information contained herein without notice.
Visit www.macom.com for additional data sheets and product information.
For further information and support please visit: