GaAs Constant Gamma Flip-Chip
· Constant Gamma for Linear Tuning
· Low Parasitic Capacitance
· High Q
· Silicon Nitride Passivation
· Polyimide Scratch Protection
· Surface Mount Configuration
M/A-COM’s MA46H120 series is a gallium
arsenide flip chip hyperabrupt varactor
diode. These devices are fabricated on
OMCVD epitaxial wafers using a process
designed for high device uniformity and
extremely low parasitics. The MA46H120
diodes are fully passivated with silicon
nitride and have an additional layer of
polyimide for scratch protection. The
protective coatings prevent damage to the
junction during automated or manual
handling. The flip chip configuration is
suitable for pick and place insertion.
Absolute Maximum Ratings 1,2
-40°C to +125°C
-65°C to +150°C
+235°C for 10 seconds
1. Exceeding any one or combination of these limits may cause
permanent damage to this device.
2. M/A-COM does not recommend sustained operation near
these survivability limits.
Front View (Circuit Side)
Back View (Operator Side)
Electrical Specifications @ TA = +25 °C
Breakdown Voltage @ IR = 10A, Vb = 20 V Minimum
Reverse Leakage Current @ VR =14V, IR = 100 nA Maximum
* Specifications are subject to change without prior notification
M/A-COM Technology Solutions Inc. (MACOM) and its affiliates reserve the right to make changes to the product(s) or information contained herein without notice.
Visit www.macom.com for additional data sheets and product information.
For further information and support please visit: