CONNECTOR High box type
Disconnectable Crimp style connectors
• Header for 2.0mm (.079") pitch PH connector
for use specifically with resin coated ("potted")
This header is tall and fully shrouded so as to prevent the resin
used to coat the PC board from coming into contact with the
Designed to accept either PH or KR mating sockets.
Header for 2.0mm (.079") pitch PH
connector for use specifically with resin
coated ("potted") PC boards.
• Current rating: 2A AC, DC (AWG#24)
• Voltage rating: 100V AC, DC
• Temperature range: -25˚C to +85˚C
(including temperature rise in applying
• Contact resistance: Initial value/10m Ω max.
After environmental testing/20m Ω max.
• Insulation resistance: 1,000M Ω min.
• Withstanding voltage: 800V AC/minute
• Applicable wire: AWG #30 to #24
• Applicable PC board thickness: 0.8 to 1.6mm(.031" to .063")
* Contact JST for details