3.3V HIGH SPEED DOUBLE-WIDTH BUS SWITCH
3.3V HIGH SPEED DOUBLE-
WIDTH BUS SWITCH
• 5Ω bidirectional switches connect inputs to outputs
• Pin compatibility with QS3245
• 250ps propagation delay
• Undershoot clamp diodes on all switch and control inputs
• LVTTL-compatible control inputs
• Available in 40-pin QVSOP package
• 3.3V to 2.5V Voltage translation
• 2.5V to 1.8V Voltage translation
• PCI bus isolation hot swap
FUNCTIONAL BLOCK DIAGRAM
The QS32XV245 is a 16-bit high speed bus switch controlled by LVTTL-
compatible active low enable signal. When closed, the switches exhibit near zero
propagation delay without generating additional ground bounce or switching
The QS32XV245 is specially designed for direct interface between 3.3V and
2.5V devices without any external components. When operating from a 3.3V
input signal exceeds 2.5V. This device can be used for switching 2.5V buses
without signal attenuation. The ON resistance at 3.3V VCC is less than 5Ω typical,
providing near zero propagation delay through the switch. Absence of DC path
from switch I/O pins to VCC or ground makes QS32XV245 an ideal device for
hot swapping applications.
The QS32XV245 is characterized for operation from -40°C to +85°C.
A0 A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 A6 A7
B0 B1 B2 B3 B4 B5 B6 B7
A8 A9 A10 A11 A12 A13 A14 A15
B8 B9 B10 B11 B12 B13 B14 B15
The IDT logo is a registered trademark of Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPERATURE RANGE
c 1999 Integrated Device Technology, Inc.