40Pin Flash Disk Module Min.8MB ~ Max.1GB, True IDE Interface
Mode, 3.3V / 5.0V Operating
Part No. HFDOM44KRxxx
1. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
The HFDOM44KRxxx series 44Pin Flash Disk Module is a flash technology based with True IDE interface flash memory
card. It is constructed with flash disk controller chip and NAND-type (Samsung) flash memory device. The HFDOM44KR-
xxx series operates in both 3.3-Volt and 5.0-Volt power supplies. It comes in capacity of 16, 32, 64, 128, 192, 256, 512 MB
and up to 1GB MB formatted 44Pin type .
www.DataSheet4UB.ycoomptimizing flash memory management, the life of this HFDOM44KRxxx series can be extended to its maximum level.
Because the ECC function is included, the correctness of data transfer between the HFDOM44KRxxx series and a True
IDE compatible interface device can be guaranteed.
The HFDOM44KRxxx series is fully compatible with applications such as CPU card / board, set top box, industry /
military PC / Notebook, security equipment, measuring instrument and embedded systems.
- ATA / True IDE compatible host interface
- ATA command set compatible
- Automatic sensing of PC Card ATA or true IDE host interface.
- Very high performance, very low power consumption
- Automatic error correction
- Auto Standby to save power consumption.
- Supports power down commands and sleep modes.
- Integrated PCMCIA attribute memory of 256 bytes (CIS)
- Support for 8 or 16 bit host transfers
- 3.3V/5.0V operation voltage
- Host Interface bus width : 8/16 bit Access
- Flash Interface bus width : 8 bit Access
- Capacity : Min. 16MB ~ Max. 1GMB
- MTBF > 1,000,000 hours.
- Minimum 10,000 insertions.
- Shock : 2,000 G max.
- Vibration : 15 G peak to peak max.
16, 32, 48, 64, 96, 128, 192, 256, 512 and up to 1GB (formatted)
System Compatibility :
Please refer to the compatibility list of index.
Host Data Transfer Rates :
up to 16.6 MB/sec, PIO mode 4; 16.6MB/sec, Multi-word
Rev. 1.0 (December, 2004)
1 / 30
HANBit Electronics Co., Ltd.