• Remote access via WAN/LAN, TCP/IP, Modem, or Direct RS-232:
Prevent costly site visits with remote-reboot and power management.
• Sequence power up and down with Pulizzi’s® patented Multiple Time DelayTM circuitry:
Prevent inrush current problems such as system lock-ups and automatically control the order in which equipment within
your network powers up or down.
• Strap up to 10 IPC34XX systems together for control of 80 outlets:
Use one IPC34XX-NET unit as the main system and strap (nine) less expensive IPC34XX (non-NET) units together to save
money and increase overall control of your network equipment.
Ethernet Strapping Switch
• 100-240VAC / 15A or 20A input (IPC3401 or IPC3401-NET):
One unit to purchase, stock and utilize worldwide.
• Remote access disable and Local on/off control:
When you need to work locally with the IPC34XX systems, the push of a button will
prevent anyone from coming in remotely and the individual outlet on/off switches are also
located on the front panel.
• Cross platform compatible with Telnet and Browser Control:
You can easily access and control the IPC34XX with either PC, Mac, Linux or Unix platforms
running Telnet or via your web browser.
RS485 Strapping Connectors
RS232 Serial (DB9 Connector)
Up To 10 IPC
Units Can Be Stacked
www.pulizzi.com • email@example.com • 800-870-2248 • Fax: 605-334-4999
© 2008 Eaton Corporation. All Rights Reserved. All specifications are subject to change without notice.