1. PLAYE – Playback, Edge-activated:When a HIGH-going transition is detected on continues until
an End-of-Message (EOM) marker is encountered or the end of the memory space is reached.
2. REC – The REC input is an active-HIGH record signal.The device records whenever REC is HIGH.
This pin must remain HIGH for the duration of the recording. REC takes precedence over either
playback(PLAYL or PLAYE) signal.
3. Speaker Outputs – The SP+ and SP- pins provide direct drive for loudspeakers with impedances
as low as 8Ω.
4. MIC – Microphone Input, the microphone input transfers its signals to the on-chip preamplifier.
5. REPLAY – loop play the record.
6. FT – Feed Through: This mode allows use of the speaker drivers for external signals.
7. ISD1820 – IC chip
8. Lead Out IO – VCC LED NC FT GND / VCC REC PLAYE PLAYL GND
9. P2 – default short connection ROSC to 100kΩ resistance, that’s means record duration is 10s
10. PLAYL – Playback, Level-activated, when this input pin level transits for LOW to HIGH, a
playback cycle is initiated.
Record Operate Guide
1. Push REC button then the RECLED(D1) will light and keep push until record end.
2. Release the REC button
3. Select Playback mode: PLAYE, just need push one time, and will playback all of the record or
power down ; PLAYL, you need always push this button until you want to stop playback record or
Free Datasheet http://www.nDatasheet.com